“The ones who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do.” – Steve Jobs
Ashley A. Laiken represents plaintiffs in personal injury, premises liability and wrongful death cases. Ms. Laiken helps those who have been injured in an accident obtain compensation for medical expenses and emotional distress.
As one of the leading attorneys at AlderLaw, Ms. Laiken helps clients who have been adversely impacted either physically or financially due to negligence or breach of contract. Prior to working at AlderLaw, she spent four years at a defense firm where she gained invaluable civil litigation skills.
- Loyola Marymount University, B.A. Communications, 2005
- Southwestern Law School, J.D. 2010
- State Bar of California
- United States Court for the Central District of California
- Volunteered at the Orange County District Attorney’s Office as a TAP Attorney representing the people in criminal trials and preliminary hearings
- Competed on the Southwestern Law School debate team and won several competitions
- Won the Southwestern University Moot Court competition, arguing the final round before five California supreme court justices