“Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it’s the courage to continue that counts.” – Winston Churchill
Cioffi Remmer represents plaintiffs in the areas of civil litigation, including catastrophic personal injury, wrongful death, premises liability, and insurance bad faith. Mr. Remmer is committed to protecting the rights and interests of the underdog, namely consumers and individuals who have been injured through the unlawful acts of others.
Mr. Remmer has cultivated years of experience from a legal career focused on litigating matters including personal injury, high-profile mass torts, professional malpractice, and premises liability cases. He has a strong foundation in litigation, having achieved repeated success for his clients through both settlements and trials.
- Ball State University, B.S. 2001
- Loyola Law School, J.D. 2008
- Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles
- Consumer Attorneys of California
- John M. Langston Bar Association
- Los Angeles County Bar Association
- State Bar of California
- United States District Court, Central District of California
- Nominated for a “Rising Star” award by the Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles
- Published articles for the Advocate Magazine
- Served as the Senior Production Editor of the International & Comparative Law Review
- Former President of the Black Law Students Association at Loyola Law School