“When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.” – Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist
Alexis Domb is a trial attorney at AlderLaw, representing plaintiffs in litigation. Ms. Domb focuses her practice on catastrophic personal injury and wrongful death cases, as well as employment matters. She has extensive litigation training and devotes herself to vigorously advocating for her clients. Ms. Domb’s first jury trial resulted in a $1+ million verdict, including both compensatory and punitive damages. From the courtroom to the conference room, Ms. Domb is a fearless litigator who takes pride in standing up for those who have been wronged in our community.
Ms. Domb was born in Los Angeles, California and raised in Northern California. She graduated with Honors from UCLA with a B.A. in Global Studies. After graduating from UCLA, Ms. Domb lived in Tel Aviv, Israel for two years and worked in business consulting. She then earned her J.D. from Loyola Law School where she served as the President of the Consumer Law Society and President of the Jewish Law Students Association. While at Loyola, Ms. Domb was selected by her peers, professors, and deans as the recipient of the Alumni Association Award. Before joining AlderLaw as an attorney, Ms. Domb served the firm as a law clerk for two years. Ms. Domb is a proud alumna of the Byrne Trial Advocacy Team, a nationally ranked competitive trial team through which she received intensive, individualized training in all aspects of trial work. As indicated by her involvement in various organizations, Ms. Domb highly values building relationships and serving the community. Ms. Domb maintains conversational fluency in Spanish and Hebrew.
- Alumni Association Award, Loyola Law School (May 2016)
- Competitor on the nationally ranked Byrne Trial Advocacy Team, Loyola Law School (2014-2015)
- Regional Champion in American Association for Justice’s Student Trial Advocacy Competition, placing in the “Elite Eight” at Nationals (2015)
- University of California, Los Angeles – B.A., Global Studies, with Honors
- Juris Doctorate – Loyola Law School, Los Angeles
- William Garcia, et al. v. Reijo Myllyla, et al.: +$1 million jury verdict, including compensatory and punitive damages.
- While at Loyola Law School, Ms. Domb was selected by her peers, professors, and deans as the recipient of the Alumni Association Award.
- State Bar of California
- U.S. District Court for the Central District of California