“My life is much more rewarding by helping people who need help the most – those not only injured by individuals and companies who deny responsibility, but also by the system itself.”
Laura Sedrish, a senior attorney at AlderLaw, has successfully negotiated on behalf of both national and international clients regarding a range of litigation needs. Ms. Sedrish has been proudly representing plaintiffs who have been catastrophically injured since joining AlderLaw in 2009.
With over two decades of experience practicing law, the sought-after speaker, and mother of two devotes her free time to educating and promoting women in law. Ms. Sedrish’s scrupulous attention to detail, dynamic advocacy for her clients, sharp negotiation skills, and acute understanding of each client’s unique needs makes her a vital part of the team of legal professionals at AlderLaw.
- Rated a “Super Lawyer” by Super Lawyers of Southern California
- “Top 100” Super Lawyer in 2017, 2018, and 2019,
- “Top 50” Women Super Lawyer in 2016, 2017, 2018, and 2019
- CAALA Trial Lawyer of the Year Nominee 2017
- Consumer Attorneys of Los Angeles Presidential Award 2016
- J.D. from U.C.L.A. Law School
- Bachelor of Science degree from Duke University
- Board of Governors of Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles (CAALA)
- Member of Consumer Attorneys of California (CAOC) and American Association for Justice (AAJ)
- Member of Nevada Justice Association (NJA)
- Founding Board Chairman of the Board/President and General Counsel of Greenway Arts Alliance, Inc.
- Has 9 figures in settlements and verdicts since joining the firm in 2009.
- Sought after speaker and has published multiple articles in the largest regional markets in the United States, including Managing Client Expectations: Don’t Promise Them the Moon, Prepare For Trial Settle For Top Dollar At Mediation, The Five Major Do Not Dos For Maximum Value Settlements, and A Plaintiff Attorney’s Top Ten List of Strategies For Settling a Case.
- State Bar of California
- State Bar of Nevada