“The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in the service of others.”
– Mahatma Gandhi
Mary Caruso is a native Southern Californian who began working in high school when her father became disabled, to help alleviate her family’s financial struggles. Ms. Caruso worked in the corporate world for years in management. Her duties and responsibilities included accounting, human resources, workers’ compensation, contract negotiations, union grievances, employment related matters, and third-party lawsuits. After having observed years of abuse of wrongfully terminated and injured workers, Ms. Caruso returned to school and received her Paralegal Certification from UCLA in 2000. At that time Mary crossed over into the legal community and began her career as a Plaintiff’s personal injury paralegal.
Ms. Caruso subsequently returned to school, this time attending law school evenings and weekends while continuing to work full time and graduated Cum Laude. Mary Caruso practices in the areas of personal injury, including catastrophic injuries, motor vehicle accidents, premises liability, product liability, wrongful death, elder abuse, and insurance bad faith. For more than 18 years Ms. Caruso has been an advocate on behalf of Plaintiffs. Mary has taken the lessons she learned from working all her life and has strived to help individuals who have been wrongly injured, obtain justice.
- Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles
- Consumer Attorneys of California
- American Attorneys for Justice
- University of California Los Angeles, Paralegal Certification, 2000
- Graduated Cum Laude from Abraham Lincoln University School of Law
- Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles’ Trial Academy
- State Bar of California
- Federal District Courts in the Central District of California